Here’s where you can find me today, and why you should.
08:00-09:00 WS: Writing 101 (Room 245)
- Here’s where my Master’s in English, my teaching experience, and my tenure as a magazine editor finally pays off. Not in money, of course, but maybe I can contribute something to the conversation with Jerry Gordon, Kerrie L. Hughes, and Gregory A. Wilson.
09:00-13:00 Signing @ Paizo (Booth 203)
- King of Chaos is here! Come pick up the fourth book featuring Radovan and Count Jeggare. This time they get into trouble up north, where all
HellAbyss is breaking out in the Worldwound. This novel is closely connected to the events featured in the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path. More than the previous three novels, this one is for those who play in the Pathfinder setting, but it should also be a good introduction to those who haven’t experienced the world before. Of course, completists can also pick up Prince of Wolves, Master of Devils, and Queen of Thorns.
13:00-14:00 WS: Ancient & Medieval Combat (Room 244)
- Dylan Birtolo, Wesley Chu, and Susan J. Morris will share their martial experience, while I boil it down to: “Don’t be above the throat punch.”
15:00-16:00 Signing @ Pelgrane Press (Booth 101)
- This year’s big event is Robin D. Laws’ Hillfolk game, to which I and about sixty others contributed “Series Pitches,” brief sketches of a campaign presented in the fashion of a TV show’s basic design document. Of course, it’s also a great time to pick up signed copies of Shotguns v. Cthulhu or The Lion and the Aardvark, to which I also contributed.
16:00-18:00 Signing @ Paizo (Booth 203)
- More signing, more mayhem. Maybe even a prize winner.
Where’s Dave Contest: Be the first to greet me in the convention center with a jaunty “Howdy, Marshall” and win a prize.
What cool things did you do or see at Gen Con today? Let me know in comments.