Here at last, it’s the day you finally go around to buy all those wonderful games and books you said you’d come back to buy. Fortunately, there’s still a chance to have some of them signed.
09:00-10:00 WS VIP Panel: Plot Mastery (Room 243)
- This one is limited to eight people who’ll get a lot of attention from me and my mystery co-panelists about matters of plot. I might do my outlining rant. It’s hilarious if I’ve had enough cappuccino.
10:00-11:00 WS VIP Panel: Selling Your Novel (Room 243)
- Same as above, only it’s about selling a novel.
11:00-12:00 Signing @ Paizo (Booth 203)
- By this time, I expect most who’ve come to buy books have already done so. Come hang out! Ask me anything about Radovan and the count. I’ll give you an answer.
13:00-15:00 Signing @ Paizo (Booth 203)
- Seriously, it gets lonely at the booth around this time. Won’t someone bring me a tasty beverage?
15:00-16:00 Pathfinder Tales Panel (TBA)
- All the Pathfinder Tales people who’ve survived the weekend will be here. I’m sure that’ll include editor James Sutter and probably two or three of the other authors.
Where’s Dave? I have a gift for the first person to wave and say, “Be seeing you.”